1. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny pieces of information stored by websites to collect basic information about a user when browsing a website. Cookies are essential to the operation of Garment Printing’s site, for things such as making a purchase online or creating an account with us.
Cookies in Garment Printing’s site are additionally used to improve user experience and site navigation, as well as customise certain areas of content just for you to make sure your experience navigating our site is efficient.
Cookies on our website are used for the following purposes:
1. To enable you to add items to your shopping basket and purchase them.
2. To enable you to create an account to have information such as order history, or your details remembered for later.
3. To improve the website’s usability by saving you time on making a purchase or tracking your order.
4. To analyse the use of our website through Analytics software such as GA (Google Analytics).
3. Information collected
The cookies our website uses do not collect any sensitive information such as your name, address, email address, or any other contact details.
4. How do I disable cookies?
To fully disable cookies on our website, you will need to change the settings in your website browser.
5. Links to other websites